Over 80 connected apps
Prepare your accounting with minimal effort
- Centralize your receipts on Qonto from Google Drive, Dropbox or simply via email.
- Stripe receipts and invoices created on Qonto are linked to your transactions.
- Easily view unpaid invoices, plan for deadlines and schedule payments.
Your bookkeeping, ready for export
No more paper receipts
Scan them after each purchase with your app. We’ll certify them and link them to the right transaction.
Pilot your client and supplier invoices with little fuss
Manage your client and supplier invoices on Qonto. Once they’re paid, we’ll link them to the right transaction.
Say goodbye to manual exports by connecting your accounting tool
No more jumping between 1,000 tools… your transactions and receipts can be exported where you need, when you need
Keep a close eye on your cash flow
- Exporting transactions manually? Not anymore. Now you can access them directly in your favorite tools.
- Take your cash flow analyses a step further and manage your finances on your terms.
- No more balance sheet errors due to manual entry.
Automate your processes
- Increase your productivity and reduce manual error with Zapier and Make’s no-code.
- Go further with our public API. Customize your own automations independently.
- Free yourself from manual tasks so you can focus on growing your business.
Some articles that might interest you
Slack: your finances in your workspace
You have a new notification! A few weeks ago, we announced the launch of Connect. Since then you have discovered the various applications (and partner services) that Qonto has carefully selected to help you automate the management of your finances.
PayFit x Qonto: make peace with payroll
Did you know that salaries account for the majority of a business’ bank transfers? They also tend to account for the majority of your time spent on admin.