How the Experience Economy is shaping customer relations
August 09, 2022
- Customers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience.
- In the Experience Economy, there is a value to the feeling consumers get when they buy goods and services.
- People are likely to share good customer experiences, both within their network and with strangers on social media…
- …but people are even more likely to share bad customer experiences.
- Businesses should focus on how their product makes the customer feel, as purchasing decisions are driven by emotion.
- Small gestures go a long way to creating moments and experiences that customers can share and remember.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Mark worked for 12 years in broadcast journalism before making the switch to business audiences. A Qontoer since 2021, his focus is on writing copy that speaks frankly and directly to customers.
Follow our latest news
Qonto collects and processes your personal data to better respond to your requests.
Learn more about how we manage your data and your rights.